The Wonderful World of Becca

Friday, December 03, 2004

Jesus' blood

I was lying in bed the other night and I had this wonderful picture of an arm, with blood running down from the wrist. Then I became really aware that was just something of what Jesus went through for me. As I've been reading more of the Bible, bits about how God sacrificed his one and only son keep popping up. I borrowed 'facedown' from Moose yesterday and was listening to 'Nothing but the Blood' last night - Jesus died for me. Jesus' blood set me free. Jesus' blood washes my sin away. Without Jesus' blood where would I be now? I couldn't live and have the hope of eternal life with God without Jesus' blood, so Father, I really praise you for Jesus' blood. Thank you for sacrificing you son for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home