The Wonderful World of Becca

Friday, September 30, 2005

My beautiful day off!

Mmm, so it appears people do read these things!
I've had THE most awesome day! I got up late, which is always nice, had a shower, baked some cakes, Chris came over and I cooked him lunch. Seeing Chris was so great; he's SUCH an encouragement and we just chatted non-stop for like 3.5hours and it was so good. We talked about church and stuff and Christianity and God and it was amazing. Mark asked me the other day if I was in a hot pool of Christians. I feel I am when I'm around Chris, coz he's just SO on fire and so great to be around :-)
After Chris went I had a basson lesson; lesson number 2! It went SO well and I'm totally loving it. I practise like never before. It's so much fun and a great challenge.
Then tonight Mum and I went shopping. It was a huge shop coz it's Nan's surprise 80th birthday party on Saturday, so we had to get like everything for that! It was cool! SO many people we know were in Tesco; Mike & Stella, Sam, Phil, Becky & Kiera, Jacinta, Julia, the guy from NLCC, Richard and just lotsa people!
Mmmm, now I think I might go read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home