The Wonderful World of Becca

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

He's holding my hand!

Have been thinking about SO much lately. Had a really busy few weeks leading up to church holiday club, which is now taking place. But it really made me think about stuff and how much I really want God in my life. I'm in the process of creating worksheets for our All-Age services throughout August and I was trying to find a graphic of Jesus holding out His hand, to use for the story of Peter walking on the water. Anywho, I came across a lot of pictures of Jesus holding out His hand (like a Daddy) and a small hand holding onto it (like a child). And I was like yeah, how much does God just grab my hand and pull me out of situations?! Like the stressing before the holiday club and such like; was really cool! SO encouraging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home