The Wonderful World of Becca

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Random selection of thoughts

What I have learnt today - your entire view of someone can totally change simply by spending time with them

What I have eaten today - cheese & breadsticks, peach & mango, truffle cake

Habit I want to change - eat good food

Places I may be going today - Alpha Catering tonight!

Main issue today - so much to do, can't decide what to do when!

Things I am proud of today - errrr nothing I don't think!

Music I want to listen to today - mmm, there's a vineyard cd I really really wanna hear!

Information I have stored in my head now - errrr the keys of loads of Christian music

Things I look forward to - Spring Harvest - wooooooo! Seeing Katherine, seeing Alex

Bible verse I thought of today - romans 8 - good stuff!

People I miss today - the Powleys, Katherine, Chris

Places I would like to travel - South Africa again! And New York!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home