The Wonderful World of Becca

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Off tomorrow!

Howdy folks,
This will be it for a few weeks; I'm off to South Africa tomorrow! Very excited; need to pack properly et al, but it's gonna rock! I'm gonna miss all my folk from Croydon and those I speak to on MSN, but you can all wait darlings, I'll have much to say when I'm back!
Had a busy few days; church leaders day on Sat, which was actually a really positive experience and my church has MUCH to thank God for. Mmmm, I'm in SUCH a good mood today; I'm very happy! Dunno why, just am!

So, gonna be a bit random...
Fave songs of today: Teach me to love - David Gate and Good and Gracious - Gareth Robinson

Fave quote of today: "Don't let the world around you squeeze you into its own mould, but let God re-mould your minds from within, so that you may prove in practice that the plan of God for you is good, meets all his demands and moves towards the goal of true maturity."

Fave food of today: Natural yougurt with honey

Fave colour of today: dark brown

Fave person of today: Who do you think I am? I don't have favourite people!!!

Fave clothing of today: big black jumper coz it's really cold outside

Fave book of today: well i finished the Da vinci code yesterday; wicked book, but reading 'God's homepage' at the moment and TOTALLY loving it!!

Ok, enough waffle! That'll do!
If you're bored, do this... http://www02.quizyourfriends.com/takequiz.php?quizname=050926182046-652943&c=1&a=08

1 Comments:

At 3:51 pm, Blogger *Becky* said...

oooh you're leaving so soon! i just sent you an email (before i read this), but its only an itty bitty one... i hope you have a super fantasticly wonderful time, and you enjoy it muchly :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home