The Wonderful World of Becca

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Stupid times!!!

Urgh, Graeme Smith is such a plum! Two things - just spoken to him on the phone and I'm like 'do we need to take towels' and he goes 'well obviously we'll be at Heathrow for about 5 hours, so you might want to buy a burger there, but otherwise the rest of the time, we'll get food in South Africa'! What an idiot - towels man, towels! I dunno what the hec he thought I was talking about!
The other thing that pissed me off - I've not been offered the job with CMS coz I've already got full-time work and James & Steven didn't! So what! I wanna get out of my lil Christian bubble, I was actually gonna take the job if I'd been offered it - I was so looking forward to it! I know I prayed about it and told God that if it wasn't the right thing, I didn't want it offered to me, so I guess I've just gotta trust and stop moaning!!
Stupid man though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home