The Wonderful World of Becca

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Inspired

Feeling so inspired today... I'm pretty sure I've been feeling this way for a number of days, but couldn't pinpoint the feeling!! But today, it got unleashed!! I was planning our next All Age service with a friend from church...

The passage is Mark 8 where Jesus heals the blind man in 2 stages. I was so struck by it and the word 'growth' just jumped to me... I could see a lot of different things from the passage; God doing things in unexpected ways, Spiritual blindness, how we grow in faith and belief and likeness to Christ as we're touched more and more by him. It was just amazing.

I was so inspired by it and blown away by what seemed to be an ordinary, same-old, heard it all before passage, yet God totally revealed stuff to me through it and it was very cool :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home