The Wonderful World of Becca

Friday, April 22, 2005

Lifegroups

I was driving home from TnT...

It was well dark, the streetlamps were bust, yet I could see coz of my headlights. Addiscombe and this world are dark places, yet individually we shine as Christians. I then came across a car going in the opposite direction and i could see it coz of it's headlights. There are other Christians in the dark place too, so together we are all lights shining for God. What I was thinking about at the time was our Church banquet to celebrate 3 years of lifegroups (we've got 12 now and had 4 then!)... Our lifegroups are like lights shining into Addiscombe, a dark place without God.
Doesn't that sound good?! I believe we can light up Addiscombe, slowly, but surely!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home