The Wonderful World of Becca

Monday, October 03, 2005

What a wonderful weekend!

Well I've had a truly amazing weekend! We had my Nan's surpirse 80th birthday party on Sat. It was SO cool! She had no idea it was happening. We had cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents and daughters and sons and friends and LOADS of people there! I met some family I've not met before, which was cool. I had quite a laugh making Pims with Denise and Stewart; we were mis-translating the french instructions! Very funny! And my Nan was the happiest I've EVER seen her! It was fab!
Yesterday I had Junior Church, same old same old, except it wasn't-it was cool! I really enjoyed it! Then my Nan and cousins came over to eat left over party food! And I had church in the evening, where I played keys. We did lots of new songs, which rocked to high heaven! David Gate has written some damn good stuff!
Today I had a job interview/chat thing with Croydon Music Service-all good! Had lunch with Leona - great stuff and have been working a bit tonight! Youth training in half an hour! Woohoo! Well excited!
And I feel fantastic, despite having a cold! Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home