The Wonderful World of Becca

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lack of motivation!

Why is it that when motivation doesn't really matter you're so motivated and when it does matter you become the most unmotivated person alive?! Typical.... essay to write, assignment to finish and guess who has NO motivation what so ever?! I have my notes for my essay, which is fantastic I hear you say, but no, its not coz for some stupid reason I didn't reference ANY of my notes, so I'm now re-reading my course books to try and find where I got the info from coz I can tell some of it is a quote and I can't be doing the whole plagerism (sp?) thing! GAH!! Not good!!
I know this is attack from Satan. I am fully aware of that. So I've got some folk praying, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be helping at the moment.
Come on Becca... 658 words down, 842 to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home