The Wonderful World of Becca

Friday, May 04, 2007

Why God?

I often wonder what on earth God is doing. I know he's God and I know he's got my best interests at heart, but I often wonder why he's doing what he's doing!!!
My pet hang up at the moment is taking people outta my life.... I totally understand and appreciate that not everyone is in your life forever, but I just wonder why its the people you really really click with that get whisked away to some place else.... Auntie Kathy, Leona, the Powleys, Stuart.... and I can anticipate the next bunch... the Shuttleworths, Rach, Pippa....
Why God, what are you doing?!

1 Comments:

At 11:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww *lots of hugs*

Have u read ur daily scripture? It seemed quite relevant! :)

Love Laura xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home