The Wonderful World of Becca

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I am pregnant with a seed of God

Was reading 'Battlefield of the Mind' again this morning and was totally struck by a paragraph. So I'm gonna paraphrase it....

In each of us God plants a seed, a dream and this is like a woman becoming pregnant. During the pregnancy as our dream grows, the devil does his beast to try and abort this dream, this pregnancy.

What an awesome illustration and what an obvious thing that just needs to be recognised. The chapter I read this morning really rang true with me and was such a help and encouragement :-)

1 Comments:

At 5:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! Im so glad there was the second half of that sentence, i was rather worried for a split second there...!!

*sighs* Oh now I want babies!

Laura xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home