The Wonderful World of Becca

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

BBC

So today I went with Dad on a tour of BBC Television Centre. It was well cool! They have security like in airports and prisons which made me smile. I didn't beep though.
We got to see most of the studios and we got to hear Nelly Fertado live coz she was being filmed for 'Later with Jools Holland'. Was very funky.
I got a bit excited coz I bought a BBC cake cookbook. I'm well into making cakes at the moment and was running out of new cakes to make for Dad's cell. Now I have 101 new recipes - wooo! Fun times!
So that was my day - all very funky.
Tomorrow - work.

1 Comments:

At 7:11 pm, Blogger *Becky* said...

ooh bbc, thats pretty nifty! and nelly furtado? sweet deal...

as for cakes... im well jealous... i wish i could make cakes... well i really just wish i could eat one... enjoy!

and hope work is going well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home