The Wonderful World of Becca

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Jungle Jamboree

Wow - we've just had the most amazing week at church. Holiday Club was so much fun. I never thought kids work could be so much fun. Well, actually, I guess I did, but really, it was so great! I was upfront with the vicar, which was kinda odd. I basically carried it and he was the one that didn't really know what was going on! Fantastic!
It was so amazing to see and hear the children responding to God. We had some open prayer times where we passed the microphone round the kids and it was so good to hear them speaking to God. Mmmmm, great times!

1 Comments:

At 5:27 am, Blogger *Becky* said...

oooh, im so glad your holiday club went well, thats awesome! i always admire the people who can be up front and carry it and keep the kids' attention... so props to you :)

i love it when kids pray. so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home