The Wonderful World of Becca

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Quick Catch Up!

So I haven't blogged for over a month - whoopsy! Oh well!
What's happened in that time? Quite a lot actually... work has been so busy coz Holiday Club starts on Tuesday. I think we're nearly ready now, but a week ago I wouldn't have said that!!!
Stuart's now left me too, but praise God I'll see both him and Mark today coz it's Stuart and Katy's wedding - YAY! It's gonna be great coz there's loads of us going from St Mary's.
I took my bassoon exam, grade 7, the other week. I should hear the results of that kinda soon.

We had an interesting PCC meeting at church on Monday. I really feel they all need a wake up call/a slap round the face with a wet fish - anything like that! Talk about ye of little faith! I really do wonder whether they actually trust God at all sometimes! No, I'm sure they do, just not when it comes to strategic decision and money/the budget!! Fun times!

Well, I'll post again soon, but for now, it's time to get ready for the wedding :-)

1 Comments:

At 12:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know just how you feel about slapping faces with a wet fish, but, I think we have to learn to be patient. God works in His time, Pray for the people you feel this way about, remember Jesus died for them, too. It's frustrating sometimes, I know, but persevere, and God will bless you and the fellowship. Remember, we can choose our friends, but God gives us our family (Including the Christian one!) and expects us to get on with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home