The Wonderful World of Becca

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

3 things

So I stole this from Becky. This thing needs an update and I can't be bothered, so... without further ado...

3 things that scare me:
-not being able to see the floor
-big spiders
-being alone

3 people who make me laugh:
-rachel
-katherine
-zoe

3 things i love:
-hugs
-my friends
-percy pigs

3 things i hate:
-bananas
-peas
-adverts

3 things i don't understand:
-history
-medical stuff
-life

3 things on my floor:
-oboe
-bassoon
-cor anglais

3 things i want to do before i die:
-find a job (!)
-go to Australia
-ski

3 things i can do:
-play oboe
-read
-cook

3 ways to describe my personality:
-caring
-friendly
-organised

3 things i think you should listen to:
-classical music
-me
-old cheesy girl bands

3 things i don't think you should listen to:
-nu metal
-politicians!
-my Dad when he goes off on one

3 favorite foods:
-pasta
-cous cous
-cucumber

3 beverages i drink regularly:
-water
-apple juice
-tea

3 shows i watch:
-friends
-casualty
-neighbours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home