The Wonderful World of Becca

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dirty Trousers

So I worked at pre-school this morning. As ever, it was fun. I spent about 45mins on the playdough table and have ended up with yellow playdough stuck to various parts of my trousers! All the kids seemed 'depressed' today (well that's how Ivy put it!). They seemed quite flat. We had 3 new kids, 2 of whom cried and screamed for the majority of the morning. We had our usual 3 tearway, crying children and then a bunch of miserable looking kids! I know it was raining, but honestly. Talk about Seasonal Affective Disorder. I've never seen a bunch of 3&4 year olds look so miserable.

I then ended up doing the activity again. I did it on Monday and it was the same thing, so at least I knew what we were doing! We did printing to make dolls houses. We had a square stamp with funky stripes on it and a sponge so we had red windows and a blue door. It was cool and I was able to talk to the kids about shapes and colours and dolls houses :-) So to join the playdough I also have red paint on my trousers!!

Tonight my cell group are doing the catering for Alpha. I'm not entirely sure what we're making, but no doubt I'll end up with some of that on my trousers too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home