The Wonderful World of Becca

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Modules, Blocks, Units, Sections

So I've not updated for a while. Well, I've finished my first unit of my course :-) That makes me really happy and excited! I'm enjoying it so much which is so fantastic coz I didn't think I would at all! At the end of this first unit we have to do a practise assignment, so I did that today. It was hard to start off with, but once I got into it I really enjoyed it. It makes me so happy that I'm enjoying this :-) It's weird how it all works, but basically the whole degree is made up of 6 modules. I do one module a year. This year the module is health and social care and it's broken down into 7 blocks. Each block has so many units and each unit has so many sections! Baffling I know! So basically I have to do a unit a week, but was allowed 2 weeks for the first unit. So unit 1 of block 1 is complete! Phewf! You follow all that?!

I had my hair cut on Saturday. That was cool coz the woman was REALLY lovely AND it was free coz my uncle won a voucher. And she cut it so wonderfully. I really like it :-) New hair makes me smile.

Alex and Katherine are back from Devon. Sounds like they had a cool time. I went round there tonight. It was really nice to spend some time with them.

So tomorrow I have a horrible meeting with someone I find very difficult, then it's creche for lifegroup and Brownies... fun fun fun!

1 Comments:

At 3:59 pm, Blogger *Becky* said...

i agree... new hair is the best ever. mmm so good. you need a pic or something... :)

your uni stuff sounds pretty cool... im SO glad you are enjoying it, because that makes all the difference in the world. hope you continue to enjoy.

hope your meeting goes ok, and enjoy your creche and brownies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home